1.All kinds FB090 wrap copper bushing
3.Wall in 1/1.5/2/2.5mm
4.Can butterfly split
FB090W bronze thrust washer
1. Wrapped Bronze bushings are made completely of bronze. They are particularly suitable for applications, which must be re-lubricated due to dirty environments.
2. The sliding surface is provided with lubrication pockets, which contribute to the enhanced lubrication performance.
3. This bushing is produced in accordance with ISO 3547 and DIN 1494.
1. Insensitive to dirty environments
2. Resistant to shock loads and vibrations at slow speeds
3. Good resistance to corrosive conditions
1. Wrapped Bronze is made completely of bronze CuSn6.5 or CuSn8. The bushings are produced from strips, which are then calibrated and wrapped.
2. The working surface is machined and provided with diamond shaped pockets all over its sliding surface.
3. These indentations serve as lubricant reservoirs, where lubricant is initially filled and progressively released during operation.
1. Wrapped Bronze bushings are suitable for both radial and axial movements.
The bushings are well suited for machinery in dirty environments where shock loads and/or vibrations occur.
2. Examples of applications are:
1. Lubrication improves the sliding properties, reduces wear and prevents corrosion since the metal surfaces of bushing and shaft are separated from each other.
2. Wrapped Bronze bushings to be lubricated with grease or oil are suggested. All commonly used greases can be used.
3. Seals are recommended when the bearing is to be used in an aggressive environment.
Bronze(CuSn8Pb/ CuSn6.5Pb)+Seal Rings
PV value limit
Mating axis required
Working temperature max.
Sintered bushing/bronze bush/POM composit bush/PTFE composit bush/FB092 bronze bushing/Graphite bushing
Our sliding bearings including:
Also we can make customized bushings as per your drawings or samples.
Welcome inquiry us for details so that we can offer you related information at the first time!